Information about Nukleus¶
The joint project Nukleus is a cross-sectional activity of the funding measure RegIKlim. The project aims at addressing the generation, evaluation and provision of regional and local climate information for the model regions in RegIKlim. With this high-resolution information it creates the data basis for a publicly accessible data portal in the future. In order to guarantee an optimal applicability of the data, the project simultaneously develops interfaces for the integration of spatially and temporally high-resolution climate information into the impact models of the individual model regions.
Here you will find general information on data, software, and many other Questions related to Nukleus.
- Goals and plans
- Plugins: Online tools
- Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
- Q.1 How can I get access to freva and the Nukleus data herein?
- Q.2 How can I login to the DKRZ computing nodes?
- Q.3 How can I get access to the freva software?
- Q.4 How can I use freva on jupyter?
- Q.5 Where can I get more information on freva?
- Q.6 Where can I get more information on the DKRZ computing resources?
- Q.7 Where can I find documentation of the available freva plugins?
- Q.8 Where can I get help?